We have the solution for the replacement of the handlebar’s controls
on Harley-Davidson Dyna, Softail and Sportster with electrical system in Can Bus from 2011 -2018.
- The replacement of the original handlebar’s controls is plug and play.
Is enough connect the two connectors provided with our brake/ clutch master cylinders to the OEM connectors.
- Now you can improve totally the look of your handlebar.
With the radial RR90 master cylinder you also improve the performance of braking.
- All original functions are maintained.
- Backlighted switches. Optimum night view.
- From left outside there are:
Left turn signal (light intermittent orange)
Horn / Oil pressure (light intermittent red) / Engine failure (fixed light red)
Flash (light Blue) / High beam (fixed light blue).
- From right outside there are:
Right turn signal (light intermittent orange)
Trip speedometer / Neutral gear (fixed light green)
Start / Off (fixed light red)
- Keeping pressed the right and the left turn signals simultaneously
activates the emergency function.
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR TUTORIAL VIDEO TO SEE HOW EASY TO INSTALL THEM: