- Billet aluminium grips, CNC machined.
- Outside diameter 33mm only.
- Small dimensions and wrapped rubber assure a safe and the maximum comfort.
- High quality silicone rubber: seamless, anallergic and stain-resistant.
- For all models 82-up and for all electronic throttle* models 08-up. *(Touring, Trike, FLSTSE, FXSBSE, FLSTNSE).
- For the electronic throttle models maintain the outside diameter of 33mm on both sides: the smallest and comfortable grips on the market!
- Sold in pairs.
- Available finish: Polished, Black anodized, Chromed.
- Engraved written on black anodized version only.
Our products’ finishes:
Our bright polished finish is a strong reputation of our in-house polishing department.
No defects on the surface. The parts are buffed to achieve a mirror finish.
The quality of this finish is dependent on the premium quality of the material we use.
Easy to maintain with proper aluminum polish.
After polishing process we lay on the product the chroming finish.
The excellent and long-life of our chromed products is due to a perfect preparation and a special treatment
during the long process of chroming. The brillant chroming finish is fragile but with care and proper maintenance is long durable.
The anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish.
Our black anodized products are well-known for their “black” maintenance during the years ( they don’t become grey or violet).
Our secret is an indelible black pigment we use in this treatment that maintain the colour also at high temperatures. The same for all other colours.
This option finish comes after the anodizing process.
The all black piece is CNC machined and the raw aluminum gets up to the surface to create a design and a movement on the piece.
We are the Artisans of Exclusivity.